Welcome to irule clan forum, Please login, and enjoy!

If u looking to join our community, then please make an application on our "join irule section in forums Thanks.
Welcome to irule clan forum, Please login, and enjoy!

If u looking to join our community, then please make an application on our "join irule section in forums Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesServersSearchTurnamentsRegisterLog in
Online server
Team Speak
Top posters
Knifedge (346)
Would like to join I_vote_lcapWould like to join I_voting_barWould like to join I_vote_rcap 
GamePlay//DK (271)
Would like to join I_vote_lcapWould like to join I_voting_barWould like to join I_vote_rcap 
sengehesten_dk (266)
Retr^o_pWn3^R (227)
Dymek (187)
digitalph33r (146)
xXDEVONXx (122)
DR66XTG (113)
d4rkma7t3r (50)
jussix (42)
Poll
What Shall we do with 3rd server?
Suez Canal - Titan ONLY
Would like to join I_vote_lcap15%Would like to join I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Suez Canal - Conquest ONLY
Would like to join I_vote_lcap0%Would like to join I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Various Maps - Titan ONLY
Would like to join I_vote_lcap8%Would like to join I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Various Maps - Conquest ONLY
Would like to join I_vote_lcap31%Would like to join I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Northern Strike Maps
Would like to join I_vote_lcap38%Would like to join I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Or type below in a post your choice.
Would like to join I_vote_lcap8%Would like to join I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Would like to join

Go down 
+3
sengehesten_dk
d4rkma7t3r
killslayer12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
killslayer12
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 pm

Name: RobertJ.White (<-- screenname and real name)

Previous clans: =DiG=

Why i left: well i never met anyone else in the clan and i hated it

Why i want to join: Because i noticed while playing on your server that everyone played fair unlike most servers plus u guys seem fun cheers

Working mic: yes but i dont use it much

How many hours on a day: bout 3 and a half hours

Last edited by killslayer12 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : unbanned and rank up)
Back to top Go down
d4rkma7t3r
Clan Friend
d4rkma7t3r

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 am

hi nice to see you would like to join i will stay in touch. and when u joined the server t saya what game it is like -irule knife and usually u only use the knife and on our next server i think its pistol and something else that's why u were banned but idk why you just weren't warned or kicked.
Back to top Go down
sengehesten_dk
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
sengehesten_dk

Clan Wars
Clan Wars: Clan Wars

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 pm

u been unbanned... and glad to see u wanna joinn us.. An recruting officer/leader will be with u in a while...

Enjoy the forums while u wait.. it will incress your chnace to join.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.irule.darkbb.com
killslayer12
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 am

thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killslayer12
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm

sengehesten_dk wrote:
u been unbanned... and glad to see u wanna joinn us.. An recruting officer/leader will be with u in a while...

Enjoy the forums while u wait.. it will incress your chnace to join.. Smile
ehh its been 2 days where do i meet him? Question
Back to top Go down
GamePlay//DK
Clan Recruting Team
Clan Recruting Team
GamePlay//DK

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 pm

hey sprry for the late respond, i've been on holiday ^^ Well it seems like you have been active, and it looks good Smile

I will let you join at a try, since i havnt seen you ingame yet. you can add tags, and it up to head admin(s) and senge to dicide your admin rights. If i get any bad reports about you from the clan members you will be kicked from the clan. But again, its just because i don't know about you are a noob or a good knifer, since i havnt got a chance to see you playing Smile

Gratz from GamePlay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzt.ucoz.com
Knifedge
Head Admin
Head Admin
Knifedge

Clan Wars

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 pm

no offence killslayer but thats a bit of a gay name killslayer12.

Sorry i just had to say that xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.emcrank.co.nr
GamePlay//DK
Clan Recruting Team
Clan Recruting Team
GamePlay//DK

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 pm

it dosnt give any sense, anyway xD "Awesome_Joe_9" xD hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzt.ucoz.com
killslayer12
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:34 pm

GamePlay//DK wrote:
hey sprry for the late respond, i've been on holiday ^^ Well it seems like you have been active, and it looks good Smile

I will let you join at a try, since i havnt seen you ingame yet. you can add tags, and it up to head admin(s) and senge to dicide your admin rights. If i get any bad reports about you from the clan members you will be kicked from the clan. But again, its just because i don't know about you are a noob or a good knifer, since i havnt got a chance to see you playing Smile

Gratz from GamePlay Very Happy
thanks but i wont be on for awhile my pc is fried and it might be a bit till i can play again i would play it on this computer but when ever i join a room i get immediatly punkbusted and i have no idea why
Back to top Go down
Retr^o_pWn3^R
Match Arranger
Match Arranger
Retr^o_pWn3^R

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 pm

turn off your hack or update pb! Smile or you start it as an adminestrator (vista)
Back to top Go down
http://www.blacktitans.de
Knifedge
Head Admin
Head Admin
Knifedge

Clan Wars

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:26 pm

OMG Everyone has that problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emcrank.co.nr
digitalph33r
Master Corporal Gold
Master Corporal Gold
digitalph33r

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Knifedge wrote:
OMG Everyone has that problem.

punkbuster hé lol! you gotta love it lol!
Back to top Go down
killslayer12
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Retr^o_pWn3^R wrote:
turn off your hack or update pb! Smile or you start it as an adminestrator (vista)
well since i dont hack (and if i did i would have ALOT more kills) and i my update pb isnt on that only leaves one choice.... anyway it doesnt matter now my computer is fixed but when i start up the game before you see the walker it says "bf2142.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" im working on fixing it and hopefully it will be fixed soon and since i dont know what smiley i will put here i guess i can go with this one afro i guess i can go play wow while i wait lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to join
Page 1 of 1