Welcome to irule clan forum, Please login, and enjoy!

If u looking to join our community, then please make an application on our "join irule section in forums Thanks.
Welcome to irule clan forum, Please login, and enjoy!

If u looking to join our community, then please make an application on our "join irule section in forums Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesServersSearchTurnamentsRegisterLog in
Online server
Team Speak
Top posters
Knifedge (346)
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcapWhat Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_voting_barWhat Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap 
GamePlay//DK (271)
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcapWhat Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_voting_barWhat Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap 
sengehesten_dk (266)
Retr^o_pWn3^R (227)
Dymek (187)
digitalph33r (146)
xXDEVONXx (122)
DR66XTG (113)
d4rkma7t3r (50)
jussix (42)
Poll
What Shall we do with 3rd server?
Suez Canal - Titan ONLY
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap15%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Suez Canal - Conquest ONLY
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap0%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Various Maps - Titan ONLY
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap8%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Various Maps - Conquest ONLY
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap31%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Northern Strike Maps
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap38%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Or type below in a post your choice.
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap8%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???

Go down 
+2
Dymek
Knifedge
6 posters

What Shall we do with 3rd server?
Suez Canal - Titan ONLY
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap15%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Suez Canal - Conquest ONLY
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap0%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Various Maps - Titan ONLY
 8% [ 1 ]
Various Maps - Conquest ONLY
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap31%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Northern Strike Maps
What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_lcap38%What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Or type below in a post your choice.
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Knifedge
Head Admin
Head Admin
Knifedge

Clan Wars
Clan Wars: Clan Wars

What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? Empty
PostSubject: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 pm

I think Various Maps - Conquest
Back to top Go down
http://www.emcrank.co.nr
Dymek
Clan Member
Clan Member
Dymek

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Northern Strike Maps
Back to top Go down
GamePlay//DK
Clan Recruting Team
Clan Recruting Team
GamePlay//DK

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

NS ftw. It dosnt cost alot..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzt.ucoz.com
Knifedge
Head Admin
Head Admin
Knifedge

Clan Wars

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 pm

I wish i could get it working !
Back to top Go down
GamePlay//DK
Clan Recruting Team
Clan Recruting Team
GamePlay//DK

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 pm

have you tryed the way i showed you?
Back to top Go down
Knifedge
Head Admin
Head Admin
Knifedge

Clan Wars

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

Yes with uninstalling all patches and bf then reinstalling from patch 1
Back to top Go down
GamePlay//DK
Clan Recruting Team
Clan Recruting Team
GamePlay//DK

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 pm

then i have no idea why Sad
Back to top Go down
Knifedge
Head Admin
Head Admin
Knifedge

Clan Wars

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Lol 0.o
Back to top Go down
ANGUUSbeef
Gunner Silver
Gunner Silver
ANGUUSbeef

Clan Wars

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:59 pm

NS Very Happy

What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? ANGUUSbeef_player_650

Last edited by ANGUUSbeef on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : signature :))
Back to top Go down
Retr^o_pWn3^R
Match Arranger
Match Arranger
Retr^o_pWn3^R

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Conquest!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blacktitans.de
xXDEVONXx
Clan Member
Clan Member
xXDEVONXx

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm

conquest CG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Shall we do with the 3rd Server???   What Shall we do with the 3rd Server??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1